![]() ![]() I envy those who appreciate the monotony of their lives. On the verge of clarity, I will say that my life is a rollercoaster. Not in the sense that it is an erratic display of emotional termoil, but instead that it is on never changing highs and lows. Sometimes life goes too fast. Other times it escalades downhill. It might even throw me for a loop, but even in this insane apparatus, I beg for change. Nothing is ever the same; still I beg for change. At times life may suck, but you just need to hold your head up high and face life’s downs. Life can go down like an elevator of negative integers, always going down and down, but with Newtons third law- there’s a reaction for every equal and opposite reaction. Life has its downs, but there needs to be a up to a down, and a down to an up until the end of the ride, or death in life, but the ride starts again, or reincarnation. When you have a down life, just remember that life can always be worse, as the rollercoaster could break giving you a death with no reincarnation. ps. glad you like the gift, love you too. Labels: and i miss you already ): |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |