Divine Heartstrings



Thanks a million for those who were there and make the surprise successfull in every way. I was told it was Ann's aunt's chalet at Pasir Ris, Costa Sands last Monday. I got punked. It was my surprise advance birthday chalet instead. No wonder Rara asked me about my chalet - lagi sikit plan tak jadi, eh taklah -.- When (: and I went right at the front of the chalet we sat and waited. Ann told me her family went cycling. Few seconds later, I heard footsteps and laughters. It caught me by surprise when I saw Jannah holding onto a cake with 19 candles on it and Mussybart was just beside her. I was practically in a gawk at that point of time. Few minutes later, I saw people coming down the stairs, I didnt thought of M at that point of time till Ann told me those people were M's classmates. I was blown away. I was all out to them. M was the last to come down, I hugged her tight and tears of joy started to roll down on my cheeks. I basically asked her and M truckloads of questions. It was also M's friend's advance birthday celebration before I came over. Tears were still rolling down and I look like an idiotic mad woman on the loose.

The surprise didnt just end there. Michelle gave me a small gift. Soon after, Ann gave me a plastic bag with Circa shoe box in it! I almost dropped on my knees. Though the shoe wasnt in the box, the shoe lace was. They purposely put the shoe right infront of the entrance and I asked "Ey, who's fucking shoe is that. Can I have that shoe, please?" Mussybart when laughing his ass off inside when he heard me. I was really blown away. I didnt see all this coming eventhough I smelled something fishy moments before the surprise.Thank you M & N. You know I love you guys. Not forgetting Jannah, Fazlina, Hetty, Mussybart, Hakim, Khir, M's classmates, those who came afterwards like Faris, Ain, Yantoi, Adie, Roy and Afrio. Especially to (: , you were with me the whole of Sunday and half of Monday. The moments spent with you were something I would never, in a million years, exchange for anything in the world.


Labels: ,






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved