Divine Heartstrings



Recently, things change. Mixture of feelings existed. Sad and angry yet warm and butterflies. I was afraid and sad for the thing I've heard. I put that aside. On the other hand, I felt loved. However, I wasn't sure if it's real. I wasn't sure if I want to give, in return. I still am unsure about certain areas. Despite all that, I felt warm on the inside. So, what does that mean ? I have never been used to hogging, but he made it interesting. Even thought that's that, I wouldn't want to be deceived so one step at a time baby.

Sometimes I look back and see all of the mistakes I've made, remembering the promises that I hold onto and see them broken, the lines were redrawn, the tears that were shed, and everything, I could have done differently but I guess I don't really want to change a thing because it brought me to where I am now, to you, and that makes it all worth it.

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved