Divine Heartstrings



Homestayed Sunday couldn't be much more better than any other plans. Fir have been sleeping the whole day. The funny thing he told me was "Mother take a look at my mobile just now because there was a message recieved from you. The ringing didn't stop I guess and she wake me up saying "Mat, ade ikan cakap selamat pagi kat kau mat, bangon mat!" This is fucking epic. I just have to share it.

Movie marathon-ing since 9 am. I just couldn't go back to sleep. My mind was preoccupied with things. Perhaps uneccessary things. I shouldn't be having these kind of thoughts now, I mean this period of time. Whatever, forget it. Some of you know that I'm officially attached with Fudhail at fb. Yes you heard me right, at fb and fb ONLY. It's sort of an fb dare that we had to do for 5 consecutive days. So yeah, we are officially in a relationship. I repeat, this isn't a real change of status. It's just a dare so don't take it seriously -.-

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved