Divine Heartstrings


study hard too I guess :/

Dilla's surprise birthday gathering was a major success. Even though quite a few people turn up, I guess that clearly shows who her true friends are, I suppose ? Caught things up with some friends at town. Bump into Hiddy and Sri, they drag us along. The usuals were there but something distracting caught my attention. I just found out something that is not surprising but yet uncanny. Damn you're sick boy -_-' And there came Fir and the boys, chatted for awhile. I feel that my bestie has changed alot. I cant say names but yeah. ): Kekel called and ask if I wanted to join him and his friends hanging out around his place. So, yeah I did. Nothing interesting happen. Those boys were really loud when some of them get drunk -_- Home sweet home afterwards.


p.s why should I care so much about it, when all I get was just unsure thoughts and maybe heartache?
9.10





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved