Divine Heartstrings





Out with Gf, Bestie and the boys. I could have sworn the day passed by friggin slow. However the night passed by just in a nick of time. Bummer, we had laughters for a short one. This is what happens when your guy friends have those awesome bikes and they tend to drop by some places while the rest stick to one venue and wait for them -_- We waited for them at Mosi Cafe. While waiting Gf and I camwhored a little. Okay, maybe not just a little. The rest was just talking crap and sheeshaa-ing. Wells, I guess at around this time those party people out there are having fun partying to Carl Cox. Gahhh let's not bother much about this ey.

To a dear friend,
I felt your anger and your heartache the moment I saw your precious face looking at her. I know she's the one who change you for the better. She's the one who made the new you now. Despite all that, think of it as she did a favour of making you a better you. Yes, you loved her but she may or may not be the one. Dont be too sadden dear one. I almost teared just by looking at your facial expression. Hang in there buddy :/




10.10

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved