Divine Heartstrings



Yesterday was an enjoyable day and night. In the midst of the afternoon, text Ann up to meet. While on our way to town, we surprisingly bump into Wandi. He said that he was going to town alone with his macam-nak-lari-rumah bag. Breakfast together at Cuppage which was anotehr surprisingly Wandi's treat. Thank you again Wandi! Walked around Heeren and Wandi cabbed back to his camp. I suggested that we go buy each a cup to satisfy my craving. In additional, I bought Tako Yaki, which was my all time favourite. It's something you'd want to eat when you've got nothing much to do and just chill. Eka called, meet her up at Esplanade.

Once we stepped out at the Arena area, we heard Warp by Steve Aoki feat. The Bloody Beetroots. Rushed down to Powerhouse and there it was. A live performance of a talented Dj spinning his and her shit out. Eka was in a rush to go back home. Ann and I chill at Esplanade waterfront. Faizal wanted to meet up. So we chill by the waterfront. I swear we laughed alot and I was friggin loud. Ariel wanted to fetch, but I was already with my friends and Faizal was going to send Ann and I home. Maybe some other time alright, Ariel (: You should have told me earlier silly.
______________________________________________________________________________





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved