Divine Heartstrings



Visit bazaar at geylang for two executive days. Both days were equally sick. The first was with my baby Cweka. Just two girls on the streets is like having a group of wild animals on the loose. :P We bought our food to satisfy our very large cravings and reward ourselves with loads of ciggarettes. To think that I lost my ciggarette somewhere outside Delifrance . It must have slipped off my bag. Thanks to Cweka I have a new pack of ciggarettes. We bumped into Dayne and Helmi, decided to tag along with them. As they say, the more the merrier (: I rung Feer up, since he was about to finish his work. We met him at the nearest mrt and went back together.



Yesterday was much more chaotic than the previous day. I nearly went beserk. Since it was saturday, I thought people would prolly head down to town to catch a movie, went shopping or something. However I was dead wrong. Eons of people were at the bazaar and I was clearly one of them :P But this time, Hiddy, Ann, Kiddy, Kiddy bf, Haiqhal, Ashrah, Dee, Riri and Haiqhal's friends were the once I enjoyed the night with. Late night came, and we were tired. Haiqhal and Ann went home with me since dad picked us up. Noh called and suggested that we hang out at my place. I nearly fell asleep while waiting for his text. It was the first time chilling out with him at my void deck. He do talk alot but yeah that's awfully cute (:

I'd prolly going to be home stay today this brightful day since no one have asked me out. :D
_____________________________________________________________________





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved