Divine Heartstrings



I thought it streamed down for awhile, but when I was settling and snuggling in peace then and there it streamed down again. I had no control over it. Obviously my fast was broken, but I decided to just continue with the rest of the remaining hours. Tomorrow will be the last day of school for this semester. And also will be last day to bid farewell to my fellow classmates. I awfully hope that the class I'll be in for the next semester would be more awesome and kick ass. Before the actual holidays arrive, I should be preparing myself for UT3. Jerome planned to have a study session during the holidays. I hope he don't just say things like that like he always say "Ya, I'm going to school tomorrow", ended up he didn't go school. Funny fella. Oh wells, I'm going to watch some movies now.
_________________________________________________________________





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved