![]() ![]() Geylang bazaar again earlier this tuesday. This time round with Art. Kai, this asshole, told me that some friends were going there too. His mistake was telling me at the very last minute. Come on, telling me two days earlier is so last minute. You gotta tell me about one week earlier so that I can really make my time for it. Art and I planned to meet up earlier than Kai had told me -.- Breakfast with Art at Jalan Kayu then ride down to geylang bazaar. Not surprisingly, bumped into Kai and friends. I swear Marcus' brother look like his twin! Goodness. The humid weather around geylang really gets into my nerve. We went off to woodlands waterfront to chill. Apparently, we arent the only people there. Despite the people there, the place was peaceful and I feel so serene hanging out down there. Tick tock, time flies when you had fun. Art send me back home. Thanks Art for the ride (: ______________________________________________________________________ |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |