Divine Heartstrings


Meet up session with a new friend, Wandi. He has got a unique name I must say. Since he could book out from camp for awhile we chilled at macs nearby my place. Lucky for him his camp is at bp. I brought my lappy along so we wont get bored. Rakin, my ex ite mate came down awhile later. Brings back memories during ite life. They head back to camp after which, I head back home.

Anyway Im shagged and always hungry these days. But when Im full, I feel like Im going to burst and skittles will come inside out of me. Syafiq just called asking about tomorrow. I feel like myself whenever I talk to this dear friend of mine. A good listener and also not forgetting a 'never-give-up-psyco-er' LOL!





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved