Divine Heartstrings


Boy, you've no idea what you've done. I don't say flirting or 'mingling' is bad. But in any case, in your situation it isn't that good either. First you gave hope to this particular adorable and innocent girl and jump to another bitch the next. How naive can you be ? I'm not making this a big issue but I'm just clearing out my doubts and also knows how the girl might have felt. You were so selfish, you only thought about you. Why would you give hopes to someone who truly cares for you and then ditch her for someone else. You clearly show yourself as an how a jerk is like. I was in her shoes and I know how she would feel. Guys have to stop making a girl as cheap tool. Fuck ya'll who thinks a girl can be friends with benefits. Those girls who agrees to them, are a bunch of whores. Girls have to stop thinking about others and start thinking about themselves.


_|_ a-holes.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved