Divine Heartstrings



Avoiding is the first option in mind. But can't seem to. Everytime I want to, he's just there. Looking at the face, just makes me weak. Why, why is this happening to me. Each time, that little adorable thing is over the moon, possibly couldn't realise that everyone is awake, that adorable human being act differently. However, when distance are far apart where one cant be seen, poof, vanished and never heard since. I don't understand them. I wouldn't want to get stabbed by the back or get my hopes up too freakin high and get crushed. I'd better back off. But baby, trouble backing off here ? Other human beings around will keep pestering uneccessary questions about the adorable human being's whereabouts. Why would they do that ? They only see those two when they're over the moon and not on earth. Stop asking, stop, zilch. ):


don't want to be the 'friend with benefits'.
don't want a somebody, maybe a down to earth humam being.
now, where are you little being :/

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved