Divine Heartstrings


You start out life with a clean slate. Then you begin to make your mark. You face decisions, make choices. You keep moving forward. But sooner or later, there comes a time when you look back at where you have been and wonder who you really are. Oh yeah… "Once upon a time, it was simple. If you liked somebody, you let them know. And if you didn’t, you let them know. One way or another, you knew where you stood. But as you get older, communication gets more complicated."

School was utterly useless today. I should have went partial. Third meeting was all over the place. As if my luck wasn't any worse, school security stopped me for smoking at restricted area. Fuck him lahh, cbfuckmamapundek! I officially have no fucking mood, so don't fucking talk to me. Thank you Amy Ann Amsyar for cheering me up. If not, I'll keep fretting over it. But I AM STILL THINKING ABOUT THAT FUCKING BLACK ASSHOLE! ):

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved