Divine Heartstrings


Why couldn't you just understand me ? Why must I still listen to you ? From the bottom of my heart, I love you. I really do. However, I don't really show or express to the people whom I love. It's just from deep within. I'm turning twenty soon, couldn't you just let it go and except the fact that I am growing to be a woman. In fact, I already am. You kept worrying here and there when the truth is I know how to take care of myself dear. I've been thankful for the things that you've done. You've showered me with care and love. How can I ever thank you. There are no words to describe how awesome you are love. Despite all that, you could be more supportive in other areas. You jolly well know that I am working to support myself, I need this and everything else.



Just hear me out ?
)':

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved