Divine Heartstrings



I don't expect much this year. I just want my fucked up like to be awesome again. Is it that difficult? Well, I guess it obviously is. Girlfriend, we've been through highs and the lows. I thank God that I have you by my side whenever, wherever. I owe truckloads to you, girl. However, it is incomplete. The love you shower isn't the same as the love every girl needs ?

I'm not desperate for it, but maybe it's just time. Time. It's a valuable and a very important factor. I've had enough of heartbreaks. When will be the time that I really realize that he's the one ? Then again, time plays a huge part. I know I can't wait my whole life for that person to just come into my life because I am not getting any younger. However, I couldn't possibly rush things into hand. Gee, what are my luck. Then there's school, my current part-time job and also not forgetting my family. I just hope Wednesday won't be as fucked up like every other night that I've been dwelling over at home :(

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved