![]() A day without a laughter is a day wasted.I'm starting to feel a little lonely these days. However, these few days is nothing compared to my whole 2 fucking years of mingling around. I was never finding for anyone, I was just waiting patiently for the right one to come by because I know it's of no use wasting one's effort in finding and searching when all you get are shits. People say that many things in life never last. But the truth is, you never lose these things till you let them. Life is about making choices; hanging on, holding back, and letting go. Things do last, but only if you and the people involved make the choice to make it so. I did make a choice. A choice to let go, 2 years back. And this is where it brought me. More improved mindset about the opposite gender. I'm not the same person like I used to. People try to take advantage of me. Maybe I was being to nice. Now, zilch. No more of Miss Nice. I shall respect you, if you respect me. Someone will come around some day. Labels: because everyone deserves to be the most important person in somebody’s life. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |