Divine Heartstrings




Rather temperamental lately. Mood swings like a roller coaster. I am sure not enjoying the ride though. It sucks whenever I have to think about things that I shouldn't think of. Get it ? Well, nevermind. All that's left is right. Wait, that's Framework's song. Okay, what I meant was I have not been updating about how my life is going and all. Firstly, school has kept my schedule pretty tight and ongoing but not that hectic as how it sounds like. There are still room for friends and family. I make most of my free time for friends whom I usually hang out with. But I decided to skip today's chilling session with the usuals at town. When times like these occur, I would rather rot at home. I keep myself busy, doing the things that are so random just to avoid thinking about stuff. Stuff like problems and etc. I ain't got much problems though, just thoughts that have been flustering in my head. Past, present and future. That is all I ever think about lately. Someone please bring the kid back in me because all the things I think about is what adults usually think. ):


Despite all that, other things does matter. There's a friend whom I thought I can share just about anything under the sun with. Just when things were going on really well, it suddenly disappeared. The bond. The laughters. Everything. I wonder what is running through his mind this instant. If you are reading this dear friend, I'll be there if you ever need a listening ear or a company for the day. I shall miss you.

Sidetracked, exam is around the corner. So heads up and buckle up baby. I've gotta constantly maintain my attendance. Same goes to all of you people who have exams coming your way. Study hard now, and you'll get reward of playing fucking hard on the aftermath. That's pretty much about it on how my life is currently going on. As far as anyone concern, I don't give a fuck to all these for now. My mind is flustered. It'll go on and on till who the fuck knows when. I shall quit blabbering. Stay tuned readers.

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved