Divine Heartstrings




Mon, you should've move on with life since he chose to live his life the way he's living it now. Why wait for him when he's totally having a blast out there while you keep pondering to yourself about how miserable you are with the situation. You've been told upteen times to move on. Further more, you should have moved on long before this. I thought you will. Well I thought wrong. Learn something from this relationship, don't try to force yourself into it again. Create new memories with new people. That is how life is. I hope you're doing fine girl. Don't get wasted by drinking too much. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me. I'd try my best to be there in time to come. Cheer up love <3

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved