Divine Heartstrings
Isn’t it amazing how much you can keep something bottled up inside of you?
And what’s even more amazing is how you can just walk around and no one would have any idea.
(:
Search
Formspring
Inspirational
Ann♥
M♥
M♥ tumblr
http://www.formspring.me/crazinksofie
Credits
Blogskin by
Mrs.
Chuck
Bass
Basecodes by
Chili
Inspired by
Enlaced
and
Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved
Strumming Some Heartstrings
Profile
Hi (:
My name is Chair and I rock.
Seventeen candles on the 28th September '09. I
♥
c
ocktails,
c
ocaine, and
c
lubbing.
PARAMORE
is the bomb.
you know you love me
xoxo
put a more detailed profile here. (:
« go back
Strumming Some Heartstrings
Links
|
Linkie
|
Linkie
|
Linkie
|
Linkie
|
Linkie
|
Linkie
|
Linkie
|
Linkie
|
Linkie
|
|
Linkie
|
Linkie
|
Linkie
|
Linkie
|
Linkie
|
|
Linkie
|
Linkie
|
Linkie
|
Linkie
|
Linkie
|
Linkie
|
Linkie
|
Linkie
|
Linkie
|
|
Linkie
|
Linkie
|
Linkie
|
Linkie
|
Linkie
|
« go back
Strumming Some Heartstrings
<$MTEntryDate format="%B %e, %Y"$>
<$BlogItemTitle$>
at <$MTEntryDate format="%I:%M:%S %p"$>
<$MTEntryBody$>
xoxo,
you know you love me