![]() Don’t try come running back like you always do. No cause I just don’t care and thats because of you. I was the one who always cared but fuck that right? Whatever the hell you want? Cause our last fight was a year ago. I tried to protect you from a world of hurt and pain. I waited oh so patiently, hoping you’d see that I was always there, that the girl you loved was me. But I was too blind, you’re too busy looking for your perfect girl and having fun with your boys. I’ve always been waiting right there, you don’t have to search the world I’m the one who loved you, the one who always tries but now I just cant stand it I cant take your lies. Even though I once loved you, you push me way too hard I thought I could take it but you’ve gone too far. I don’t want to let go. I never wanted to lose you, but I no longer have a choice cause I’ve seen the truth. Well now I don’t give a shit. Go on, live your life. I’ll never be a part of it cause I’m finally doing what’s right. And I know you’re miserable with your life now. You said I was your only one, your precious star. Well guess what, you’ve lost all that cause its over long ago. I bet you haven't changed a single bit. Sadly for you, I’ve moved on. You should jolly well fucking move on too, jerk. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |