Divine Heartstrings



While I waste the time away and I convince myself of my lies,
could I really?
would I?
If I was capable?

Similar, they run through my mind dark thoughts, crude questions treading muddy footprints across my conscience seeping into me, clouding my senses would they?
can I ?
I wonder if?
Perhaps just don't quiz me again, not now.


I'm like a voucher only valid for one use, one use for one person, dont cheat it again and again making me feel like a pre-recorded message. Always answering , always lying, never quiet, always saying "im fine im fine im fine". Because right now, in my desperation, i promise you
im not

I'm sincerely sorry to those I couldn't possibly return or have the same mutual feelings towards them. The problem lies in me. Once bitten, twice shy. Somehow. I am utmost unready for any relationships with anyone of the opposite sex. I've enough of starting over and over again, enough of the lies, enough of the dramas. They say 'everyone deserve a chance' but I wasn't given a fucking chance did I. I don't wish to hurt anyone's feelings, because I'm still young at heart and wish to have fun. The heart is too fragile to take in anymore drama mamas. I've had enough of broken hearts. If you ever need a friend, I'll be there. If anything more, you've come to the wrong person. (:

it'll be long, for sure.






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved