Divine Heartstrings





If I were to fade just like yesterday would it even matter what everybody thought.
Just can't even make heads or tails of what things meant the most
How can I grasp what I missed out on
How long will I be waiting until the end of all time
How long will I be waiting for what I'm unsure of
From now until the world falls apart
Stop fighting for the absence of yourself
Can't help but think about it like this
Goddamn it, should I believe the things that came down
No mercy on the things that came around, fucking no mercy. zilch.
how long will I be waiting until the end of all time
how long will I be waiting from now until our time is long past gone
How long will I be waiting until the end of hearts

How can you live so earnestly lying to my face?
I don't think you understand but you're see-through as glass.
Now you snuff the torch that leads me to a righteous end.
You've filled my mind with a false past I abhor.
You speak a queer language full of half-truth,
I speak as myself, I need no further proof.


Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved