Divine Heartstrings





I read your blog because you were my friend. Until false accusation you made on me, I doubt so. Whatever problems we're facing now, it can be settled. Why do you hate me when I did nothing wrong ? Why can't you accept the fact that I've really, really moved on. Don't you want a friend to moved on ? I even wish the best for you guys. Can't you just accept that fact and live happily ? Is it that hard ? :/

From the bottom of my heart, it isn't worth arguing for. I hope we can be friends again, because we're both girls. Mature girls in fact. When we think back, what's the used on making this thing continuously, right ? For the love of God, I know myself that I did nothing wrong. Even so, I apologize for what ever wrong doings I've done. I don't wish to hurt anyone. And I don't wish to hurt myself either. I really am content with my life now. I pray to God that you'll have a decent and prosperous life ahead my friend. I hope you accept my apology because I'm sure this thing have gotta end someday. If you really don't wish to accept this apology, I've nothing else to say but just accept it like how I manage to overcome tougher obstacles. With God's will, everything's going to be alright again. (:

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved