Divine Heartstrings





For those who know what it's like to be confused in life..
Your heart, beating fast, impatient. You just want to get through it. Let all matters of trouble go. Set your mind free We'd like to think its as easy as that but we all know it isn’t. Time, will heal all troubles. None of us want to listen to that. At this point were all impatient but my words of advice Listen to what your mind and heart is saying. You know without it you'd be nowhere. This is your choice in life. How you play the game. Where you go for happiness Don’t listen to the ones who will bring you off your high in life. For some of us they don’t last that long. And when you have them. You want to hold on to them as long as you can. Stay confused as long as you need to be.
In the end, the choice, and answer, is all that matters


As I'm still here,
I wish I could find a way out of my befogged disturbance to finally reach a point where I can truly say that I`m happy - with me and my environment. I`m still running behind my teeth hunting for emotional satisfaction, but now with interest for the people around me. Now that I have a more sensible look at them I recognize bit by bit, that behind their facades there are mental abysms i have never expected. These immense problems make me aswoon and being not able to find the right words, nor to help. so I wonder what I should have said in this rare moments when we shared our feelings. I haven`t found myself back and I bet I`m still too young. Maybe I`ll reach you some day in a moment you wouldn't expect. I could come to you and say that you are a great guy and that I like you. Maybe some day. or Maybe I come to you and there is no more cool distance but just warm friendship.

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved