![]() ![]() Firstly, I sincerely apologize for not updating as I was too busy for the past few days and also being frustrated. But all and all, things have been alright. Moving on, isn't as bad as I thought - okay I lied. I want to take this opportunity to wish every single one of my loved ones a very Selamat Hari Raya. Also not forgetting, forgive me if I've ever said harsh words to anyone of you and if I've ever hurt any of your feelings. I hope I am forgiven. Amin. For the past few days, perhaps me or may not be me may be accused of something I didn't actually do. Literally, I was shocked at first but well, I didn't give a damn that much. I know where I stand and I know what I did right, or wrong. People might used my name to say things that I never thought of saying. People might spread stuff that I never did or say. Thanks to those people I've lost some trust with another. Further more, I've got no business to bother much about whats happening around or etc because I've got my own life to live. Learning to get back on my feet is enough. With a help from close friends, I manage to face my problems inside out. I am content with what I have now. Family and friends by my side, nothing else matters. Especially to Ann, thanks for being there for me babe. :'( Sidetracked, raya with family and relatives was splendid this year. We have a group of 5 or 6 cars in total. Time was spent with Elfy for three consecutive days. He was being such an ass, teasing people around. I have bad news. Sadly, my dslr baby lcd screen was shattered. I havent had an idea who in the family did it. None bothers to own up. Well, I just have to accept the fact that it's fate. It still can be used but the photos aren't viewable. Well looking forward the days of raya outing with friends coming up. note to friends, whatever you say which you assumed or heard from around without solid proof, may reflect on whoever did the wrong doings. I bet that whoever is going to suffer. Good luck. thanks spidey (: Labels: what goes around. comes around |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |