![]() Love is divine and as the days go by, I can’t help but find myself getting more wrapped up and entangled in my own genesis. It grows and with great care and attention it blossoms and gleams with beauty. That beauty reflects on the people that it touches. You grow more and more beautiful everyday. I feel more and more overwhelmed and like the alluring scent of jasmine and lilac it runs through me stronger than I can ever imagine. It is like a never ending exquisite symphony played on an melodious piano, soothing to my ears and warm to my heart. I can never get enough of it. The way you look at me and smile, I never want it to stop. I never want it to end. So therefore, I'd treasure every moment with you, even if it's at the lowest. Just like the beat of my heart, because you know you get me going but I still want it to have meaning. We have a circle; if you're happy, I'm happy, and if I'm happy, you're happy. simply because you mean this great deal to me. Labels: I'm happy for you girlfriend. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |