![]() ![]() I wonder. I wonder what I did to make me part of those everyone that you're mad at. I've never felt so much rage in you. The words, those threatening and uncalled for words were unessential. Those words stabbed me right where it all started. My previous relationship was broken and very despicable. That jerk threaten me in many ways. With those words, you've just triggered my past back to present. What did I do to deserve those words from you. What you've said have proven that you have issues in trusting me. How can we continue playing pretend when its all crystal clear. Trust is an important key to everything. Without it, there's no point in almost anything. Eventhough how mad you were at everyone else, you should have trusted me. How can this not be an emotional track. It has always been for me. I have been patient on how tiniest littlest thing I do, can be an issue to you. Don't ask. I'm just lost. I'm dissappointed ~ God, please help us be strong again. Labels: where is the love |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |