![]() ![]() Could this work or am I just a wishful thinker Am I lucky, or could my situation be any bleaker I mean the words I say. I miss you more than anything And no I'm not trying to cling People just have no clue what I go through. You come and go in my mind, fits and starts, moments stolen in between projects, minutes spared just to think. Thinking of you. Pretty much busy lately with school projects, here and there. Further more, I haven't been in my best mood. The mood swings have come to stay, how can I ever make it go away. Haven't been spending time with the boy as he isn't feeling well. I pray for your recovery love. And thanks a million to M for the shirt. The tie dye is really nice babe. loveeeee ya. A fear, perhaps, the hours will spin away beyond your ability to catch them? Perhaps I should get away. Away from all these hectic atmosphere that have been making me go crazy and bringing my guards down so low. Why humans can be self centered at times? I thought these childish pep talks among one another would stay behind during childhood. I thought wrong, it still goes around. What goes around, comes around. edited. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |