Divine Heartstrings



What hurts the most is having so much to say and not knowing where to begin. The words that flow like gentle streams from your mouth, are oceans of love whispers that I drown in. The scent that rises from your skin, are wisps of joy that batter my heart. I sit in silence as you move inside me, filling my heart, making me fall in love with you again and again. Morning may come, night may go but the love never dies, never cease. Everytime we touch, at the grace of our fingertips, our dreams, our tears collide. The touch of your fingers like electricity, run up and down my weary spine lighting up my body. You see, it’s hard to explain. It’s a feeling, so strong that I may suffocate from it, yet so gentle I can almost feel its warm embrace. Its scent sends shivers up my spine, though I am baffled to say whether they are sent in peace or in terror.

What hurts the most is always wanting you around and having to wait for the sound of your voice, or a glance at your face. Night may fall, sun may rise but the comfort of our soon to be unity, brings patience and happy tears. Ever since you came along , everything's been worth a whole lot more; the sight of you is like a fire, that burns into my memory and I will never forget you.

I've fallen in love with something so pure, so rare. I couldn't dream of being with anyone else.





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved