Divine Heartstrings


Trust. To me, it's something you can't exchange with anything in the world. It's hard to regain that trust with another. Once lost, it's hard to ever come by again. It's a treasured thing. Hard to find, easy to love. In short, I'm lost and confused. I havent teared like I did since a long time now. I felt really brainless to do that. Outside and alone at that particular point of time. For something I wouldn't even thought of crossing my thick skull. Feeling the burden pulling me down so heavily. I could burst anytime, anywhere with anyone. What am I facing. Why am I feeling so afraid now. Afraid to trust, to be whole again.

you looked at me again today, mismatched eyes hooded as unuttered sparkles knocked me to my knees. The storm clouds still exist where your lashes sew together and you make me want to kiss your cheek.
ily, really.

edited;





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved