![]() There is no true concept of time for ones like this. Despite the numerous clocks on the walls around them and the never faltering pace of satellites and digital calculations, time holds no value. Merely a series of numbers that chase themselves from one end of the finish line and back. A continuous loop from night to day and back again, and at some point, they've stopped watching, stopped waiting, stopped counting. Their nights don't bleed into day and their sunsets don't ripple into the starry sky above them. The contrast between night and day is indisputable and absolute. There is a morning, a sunrise, a burning afternoon, a smooth evening, a glistening twilight and a black velvet night. This too, continues in a cycle that reminds them of a day, a month, and the years that pass. But for them, that's all it is. There are passages that show the motion of time. But like many things in this world to humanity, it holds little value to ones like this.Dreams. Nightmares. Unforgettable nights of longing for the things so far away. For the things that scare me. Pleasant tales of love, overthrown by stories of hell itself - all unfolding around my bed. Another night of self brought upon insomnia. I sighed to myself, running a hand through my hair. I hated nights like this. Especially when school is only a few hours away. I couldn't bring myself to go to sleep tonight though. I tried, I honestly had. Yet all I did was toss and turn, opening my eyes every ten minutes to end up staring at either my mattress or ceiling. I hated nights like this. On nights like this, I thought way too much. I thought about so much stuff my head began to hurt. That was when I began to think of those special people. It had been almost a week since my I had left my heart with him and so my head had been down. I miss your smile when you looked into my eyes, I miss your voice when you spoke, I miss your arms when they wrapped tight around me, I miss your soft brown eyes that pierced into my soul, I miss your hands and fingers and fingertips that were rough from sliding up and down the strands of my hair, I miss your laugh, when I heard it I couldn't help but laugh along with you, I miss your strong body that never failed to make me want to run my hands along your arms. I miss you :/ Those three little words ; the big meaning. The words with the thunder and the crash I need it, the high, the ecstasy, your love. The days seem to drag along. It seems as if days have past, a picture of you in my head never fades. But your existence makes me whole again. Labels: I never thought I'd fall for you as hard as I did |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |