Divine Heartstrings



People and their big trap hole. I would never bother what people might think when they talk about me. They'll never know that words they blabber among each other might hurt one and make one's self esteem really low. Ira, I understand how you feel. You heard about what friends told you about someone blabber shits about your appearance. Well, tell me about it. After what you've shared with me, I figured I'd let it out.

I've been through it then and now. They said it first, to discredit me. They said it twice, to hurt me. They will not speak it thrice, to inflict me with pain. I spent years, gaining credit back and learning better control. I wasn't used to be how I am now in the past. I didn't even have much confidence to smile what not to talk to people. I will not let them come and ruin me again, it is not what they can do. Even friends, they are acceptable in some ways but still, they should think twice before saying those hurtful words. If, I say if I ever hear anything about me ever again. Pray to God that they'll see the day after the words reaches my ear drums. Doesn't mean I never mention anything about it, I won't forget about it. I might forgive, but something I'd never forget. So open up your damn mind real wide and fucking think.

updated in school;





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved