![]() Happy 19th Birthday Aisha. ![]() Laptop is fixed and it's more efficient and faster now. I try making my entry as short as possibly because this is going to be draggy and loads of pictures. First off, yesterday celebrated Aisha's birthday. Happy 19th Birthday babe. May you enjoy the rest of your life the way you want it. And grow old with Shami too. It was a surprise show up at her door step in the early noon. Tears, dramas, here and there. We baked Chocolate Hershey Brownie at Erah's in the early morning. Surprisingly, it didn't turn out that bad to what I've expected. Ann and I went to town first to plan about where we should dine in for lunch. So, we decided to dine at Breeks, Takashimaya. Basically, all of us ate the same food. Grilled chiken chop but with different sauce respectively. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() After lunch we went walking around town taking snap shots here and there. I wasn't the camera woman for the day. Instead, Jannah was. Phew I was relieved that I don't have to move about so much. Shagged is the right word to describe how I felt the whole of yesterday.![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Ann and I stayed at town for awhile to chill after a long day till we got a shocking news. A text and it changes our mood drastically. It was shocking alright. We never thought a thing like that would happen. Both of us were utterly speechless and I felt somehow sad and angry at the same time. The feeling was indescribable. Like I could let the tears come rolling down for someone that I barely even meet, see or even touch. Whom barely have yet to see the world, which I doubt will happen. It just left me speechless and restless. Sidetracked, today wasn't as bad though it's one of the days where I have mood swings in school. I really loathe my mood swings. It come and go at timings which are uncalled for fucks sake. Test was manageable and right after school I went home. I was relieved when I got home. Adding on, my silly one is not feeling well since last Saturday. He needs his rest and truckloads of it. I just hope he gets well real soon. I am missing him like mad cow dog cat mouse! I know, that drastic right. :( Labels: misses |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |