![]() ![]() Now everything is crystal clear I hope it will stay this way and perhaps much better aftermath. Some things may be on the edge but I guess I'll manage. Different voices inside my head shouting and screaming on how I will do this weekend. It is so nerve wrecking that I'm afraid I might back out from the event. But then again, I guess I won't disappoint my loved ones. Nothing can beat the rush of gladness that (: would be there through out the event with me. Further more, M and N will be there! I shall do my best. Ann, thank you so much for always being there for me when im down or even sharing the tears of joy. You know the best of me and I know the best out of you. Basically nothing can beat this connection we have. I've never had someone so close to me ever in my life that I can share almost anything under the sun which is of course other than my family. In other words, you're like a family . I shall treasure that precious gem with my life. I love you girl. I really do. Mus, please don't think too much about problems can. I thought you might work things out for yourself if I wasn't there or anywhere near. But I thought wrong. I really hope things goes well for you. Cheer up dude. Really, I mean it. Roy, I might not share my problems with you. You know me well, I only share it with Ann. As a matter of fact, with some other close ones whom I dearly love too. You, on the other hand have your own problems so I shan't add on to it. Whats more should just throw her picture out of your big head. Is she worth the sacrifice and all ? I am a girl and I might or might not know what she is thinking or doing. Make your choice, all I can do is to advice. You, I shall not have negative thoughts no more since things are crystal clear to me now. And we should never hide things from each other. Ever if you have slightest problem, do bother me like you always do and I'll do the same. Funny how things went after that message. Time, time is all we need (: |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |