Divine Heartstrings



Movie was excruciatingly brutal, hilarious and truckloads of suspend scenes. I almost scream my lungs out, I swear. But I hold onto it like glue at the tip of my throat. Laughters here and there at the back seat. Afterwards, we went to this particular place where not many thought of. I thought it was the best place to chill but not with many people though. As usual, my pathetic craps and nonsense. I'm just being me whenever I'm with him. It just flows out, smooth sailing.

Thank you boy for making my day and also entertaining me, me and me. They are my short term memory, my slowness and my nonsense. Hahs! Thank you again for you know, I know, they don't know eventhough you and I were pretty shagged. Despite the short nap in the train, the people in there was loud. I could hear massive voices through the blasting loud music. Damn.
Oh well, at least the day has past and there's plenty of days more to look forward to.

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved