![]() ![]() The more I think about it the more rage is burning up within me. Girl, I'm glad you are strong to face it now. Don't do silly things no more okay babe. Thanks Helmi for supporting me to what I have said about the a-hole friend of yours. I wonder what is up in your friend's thick skull. I might as well crush them if I have known he would hurt my girl friend's heart. I couldn't accept the fact that he betrayed her. I thought there was no one else I knew who had that utterly hands down sluggish attitude other then my filthy, jerky ex. But your friend, he just have to have that attitude. Jerks like him shouldn't be in this world. Guys like him are best destroying a girl's heart rather than giving them tender, loving and care. You think it is fun ey to have fun in that way, in a sense of hurting and crushing a girl's heart. Well I tell you now, after karma has done you and over with you'll know how its like to be in her shoes. A Big fuck you to guys like that a-hole. Okay enough, I am suppose to simmer down my rageness here. -.- Mama bought Agnes b pouch for me! The purse is so cute. She's so sweet. I spend quality time with her in the evening. Dinner at kfc, and shop for some groceries and head home. Eventhough I have been an unfilial daughter, I will always love you with all my heart more than anything else in this lifetime. Nothing, nothing can take that bond away from us. Have a safe trip home you, and of course reach home in one piece (: accompany me tomorrow anyone ? : Labels: sleepless nights |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |