Divine Heartstrings



A mistake to go to school today. But just to be safe, I went. Save the lectures from Mr knows it all. Arrived on time, but Mr nice guy wasn't there. I let out a short sigh. Watched d.o.a movie in class. No one watching over the class, whats more the class was almost, I repeat almost empty. It's like you could hear a pin drop. Put a huge GAWK on that one. pfft. Almost all of us did not attend afternoon lesson which includes yours truly. Ann, Erah and I make our way to bpp. Chilled there and basically I blabber alot of nonsense again. But it wasn't as crazy as Monday. If you know what I mean. Ann went to work, Erah stayed and hang out with her friends and yours truly went home of course. I was physically and mentally tired. Tired of living ? Okay obviously not. I am beginning to love life. Friends and family around, also not forgetting that someone who's been there for awhile and perhaps longer. Enough chattering about life, doofus.

this is random but have you thought about when is it you've found your someone ? I found this writings on deviantart which somehow i believe its true.

find someone who will listen to you and not judge,
who is patient and caring,
who will tell you how much they love you constantly,
who will make you a better person,
who wants to make you happy,
who won’t mind if you cry,
who completes your heart,
who you can lean on,
who you can share your deepest secrets with,
who understands you,
who trust you no matter how ugly things can get. (okay this one I created myself -.- )

to find that someone first you got to ask yourself are they all these ?
if not, why bother. right ?
hey don't blame me for getting all bored. I said this was random. hah!

to a stranger. You might be my friend since I dont know when but now after this conversation, I really think you're a stranger. I don't know about you but I swear you are fucking sick to girls who are obese or not quite good looking. What is wrong with you ? Telling a girl off who likes you by saying she's fat and that she doesn't stand a chance at you. Who in the world are you to judge. You're sick! Sick in the mind. No wonder you're still searching for someone now. You go for looks and you wouldn't say the nicest things. Put yourself in that girl's fucking shoe and fucking feel what she felt when she said those words to you. How do you feel ? I'm a girl, so I obviously know how she might have feel. I'm downright sure it doesn't feel good. Not a single bit. I sometimes wonder why and how guys like you exist in this world. No one is perfect and that applies to you too fag. So try not to be all macho to find someone like Angelina Jolie or Halle Berry. You're just trying hard to be someone which you're never going to be with that kind of stinky attitude. Go reflect yourself in the fucking mirror.

no offence to whoever might agree with this sick dude but I get really sensitive and offensive when these kinda guy turns a girl down just for looks and size when she's nice and gentle. A big fuck you and up yours. good day (:

Labels: ,






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved