![]() ![]() How. How can I convince you to trust me. How can I go out without any peace in mind. You should know me better than anyone else in this whole world. People change. Some might change for good, but some vice versa. I may change, but I know what's right and wrong. You don't have to remind me. I know you're disappointed in me for some reason but still you mean the whole world to me. More than anything one can possibly think of. I come and go. Flitting in and out. Never giving you anything at all. But always, you stand by me. We sometimes don’t interact. It’s my fault. I’m sorry. I just need space, to grow. Thank you for understanding that and letting me grow. Letting me make my mistakes and still loving me later. So I'm just like you, I'm growing older and making mistakes. Just trying to cut it in a big world with such little chances. So I'm not perfect, but I never promised I would be. And you never promised I had to be. But there you are, here I am, and I'm hearing how it would be so much better if I had been just so much better. But I'm sick of this. As much as I can't stand to hear one more imperfection. And I know you're around the house, tears spilled over how I don't understands you. But I'm here in my same room tears spilled over just how well I understand you. No matter how much you hate me, no matter how much you're mad at me, no matter how bad you don't fancy how I lead my life, I still love you, Mom. :( |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |