Divine Heartstrings



The hols are going, going and gone just like that and make me realise that time really flies when you are having fun. This time round the hols is much more lighten up than the last one. Chalet is part of it, the moments spent with friends is another. Ann, you got to make yourself available for me babe. We have got tonnes of catching up to do.

Despite all these, the most enjoyable time spent was with, well, I know who and God knows who. There aren't any words to describe on how my feelings were set but can only smile about it. Your face always appear in my mind, lingering in my thoughts and swaying in my sleep. Every night, without fail, you'd appear in my head. It is neither good nor bad. Neutral I must say. The hilarious facial expression you always do always stick hard in my brain cells. Losing my grip, falling from grace. I close my eyes and all I can see is your face. Open my eyes, but I can't block you out. Can't get you out of my mind. Like a drug, I'm addicted to you. Like an addict, I can't break from you. The sweetest nicotine, you're always on my mind. Never far from thought, no matter what I do. You're always on my mind. I might just go crazy baby.

Yesterday is so far gone,
Tomorrow is so far away,
Today is almost gone away,
Every day goes by alone,
Every night I lay awake,
Yet every time I see you I blabber craps,
Until you speak my mouth's sewn shut,
But I wish I knew what's running through your mind.
Cause I know what's in mine.

You.

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved