Divine Heartstrings


Happy 19th Birthday to Mizam & Amirah.
Happy 18th Birthday to Zeerotika.
Happy 17th Birthday to Shahiddin.
Happy 16th Birthday to Fiz.

Wishing you guys nothing but happiness for eternity. May God bless you with wonderful things in life (: Thank you guys for the wishes too. We do share the same birth date. A million thanks to those who wished me through text and messenger too. Lufee wanted to be the first person to wished me badly. But Okasha was the first one to wish. hah! Thanks once again people. For nineteen years now, I've lived and I thank God for giving me this life, this far. Secondly, to my parents who have nurtured me from a child to a young lady. Thirdly, thanks to my dearest people who planned the surprise chalet for me a week ago. Especially to M and Ann. I love you guys very much. Lastly, to my fellow friends who have been there with me through thick and thin. I love every single one of you.
I am honoured to have friends and loved ones around.
I feel old, but still a child at heart.

Despite the wishes and all that, something somehow doesn't seem right ? I always have this gut feeling when something which is not called for will happen. Maybe I think too much. pfft.

Labels:






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved