Divine Heartstrings



Everything sums up doesn't it. I prefer keeping problems to myself. It isn't hard cause I'm used to it ever since like forever. Not many knows it is my dimwit habit to do that and now you've got me. Now you know, you might be speechless and I'm left wandered if it was the right decision to tell. I didn't want to add on the problems you and friends been having. This might not be a problem to any but it is a hard thing for me to face. After all the bitter past I've damn well been through, I am so afraid to revive again. To trust someone, to care for someone.Thinking that it all wouldn't go to waste. It takes alot of courage to do all that. I'm sure you downright know how I feel.

Despite all that in my thick skull, there is another situation which I feel that I am at lost. The bunch of friends that I used to hang out with. The bunch where we always meet up after school regardless of time and where it may be. Where are they ? Why can't I feel them no more ? Am I the reason why things aren't working out well ? I know it is not my wishful thinking, it might somehow be my presence that some things aren't the way it used to be. Perhaps this time around it's a chance for some to spend quality time which was lost and I'll not be in their way. I ain't feeling to good, so I might just as well stay home for the rest of this week.

somethings is better left unsaid, i fell deep.


lets start over,
when we reach the top we'll watch you bury yourself
this wasn't easy
wasn't easy~





Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved