Divine Heartstrings


this banner was made by Hanis and friends for supporting me on auditions. thank you guys. and it actually came out on television (: Watch this people - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYAE9_rpTu8

Don't ask about the auditions. Obviously I screwed up. But still, nothing is at loss yet just that I feel bad for the ones who supported me. Thank you to every single one of you who came. You know who you are. Especially to (: and Ann , you guys stayed up the whole night till morning with me and came down again to give me your support. Thank you so much. The experience was fun, I've made new friends and saw familiar faces too.

But the most amazing thing that makes my day was the time spent with (: afterwards. I was basically the happiest girl in town. Though there wasn't a sign or expression of 'I didn't make it' , I was still the happiest girl. Its just indescribable. Nothing can put it into words the way how I felt that minute, that second. I had nothing to worry about. The laughters and giggles are still running through my mind and sleep. Eventhough tonning didn't turn out how I've imagined, its still all good (:

Thanks to someone for leaving me alone on my own there. You said you wanted to leave later while the rest when home, get change and came back, but I didn't expect you to leave that early just like that leaving me left wandering to myself. All you can do is to find me. Fucking find me and ask me where I am. But fucking no, you just text that you wanted to leave. Thanks eh. Thank you for staying overnight with me for nothing. I've never feel so alone in the biggest crowd I've have ever been. Well, whatever.

Thanks to (: for being there as soon as possible. Accompanied me all the way when I was alone.






Search




Formspring









Credits

Blogskin by Mrs. Chuck Bass Basecodes by Chili Inspired by Enlaced and Tumblr
© All Rights Reserved