![]() ![]() disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed. disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed. disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed. disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed. disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed. disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed. disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed.disappointed. this is how I feel right now. After that phone call, I didn't dare to show how disappointed I was. But still am. Girl, that wasn't a wise decision to do. I thought you were sensible enough to think twice. Eventhough you've got problems in and out of your head, you should know better that friends will be there for you. By drinking with your girlfriend, to let your sorrows down, is encouraging your friend and yourself a really really bad way not to think about problems. Friends don't encourage another to drink when they are down. I know, it feels like your world has tumbled down upon you. You are still young at heart and there are much more things you wouldn't know in life. I am overly sensitive when the ones I care actually drinks! That is why I take this as something I would strongly disagree. The problems you face, I tell you, isn't as critical as I had experienced. I've been through much worse and I resist the temptation to drink. The worst I could do is to shed tears. I never thought of doing utterly pathetic decisions like drinking because I choose to love myself. You may give up love on someone but never give it up on you, yourself. Furthermore, there are friends who could lend you listening ears. There are always other alternatives then to drink. I help you the best I could. I gave you advice, truck loads of them. I thought you were strong enough to face it. You said you can face the problem, but no. You never really meant it. All I can do is to give advice and lend you my listening ear, thats all. I'm disappointed because you did not encourage your bestfriend not to drink but join her instead. I am disappointed because you make your old habit come to life again. I am disappointed because I care. Sorry, I'm just disappointed. :( Labels: drinking is not in my dictionary |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |