![]() ![]() The day before was spent at random. Though we didn't have a proper plan, it went smooth sailing. Right you ? Movie date, we watched Henry Poole Is Here. It was a sad movie but at the same time funny here and there. Movie picked was also at random. I didn't mind at all on the movie we picked as long as the accompany is there by my side. Dinner at Marina Square, Food Junction. Chilled at Esplanade by the bay afterwards. The whole time, he had to entertain me and my nonsensical verbal crap. I was basically going crazy, blabbering non stop shits. Well, not exactly shit, shits but yeah shits. Okay there I go again. Left around half an hour before midnight. If I could stay longer, I would. Damn school. I couldn't get away from him for just awhile. You've made my day. Succeeded with no interruptions at all. I couldn't stop smiling and what not when I see your facial expression, it'll just makes me smile wider at the corner of my lips. Thank you for you know, i know, they dont know with whatever, in the train on our way back home. In short, fanks you for the wonderful day. (: Labels: is this what they call love ? |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |