![]() ![]() Conversation among teenagers about pubic hair ? despo, fat and ugly girls with drop dead gorgeous photos ? and not forgetting how to get a girl's number and then got rejected ? These were some of the topic that friends were discussing and I just had to peek my nose in it. Hilarious as it may seem, some were just too gross. I wanted to point out that being ugly and fat does not mean you can't fall in love. Maybe, just maybe I was once like that. Ugly, fat and giving up on love. Oh maybe I still am, fat and ugly (takde link tau sofie -.-") In the afternoon, we bowl at Downtown East. Don't ask about the venue. I swear it is random shit. We played 2 games in a row. I started off with the lowest point that you can possibly imagine but ended up getting the highest score straight in both games. I do bowl during my youngster years. It has been quite awhile since I last bowl. Journey home was excruciating. I felt like puking in the bus prolly because the bumpy ride or indigestion which what Ann thought. Thank god I am finally home. If I hadn't took off early from the guys, I think they would still be chattering just about anything under the sun. Thanks to Pai for the bowling treat. looking forward to tomorrow. (: |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |