![]() ![]() Can you just move on with life and take the fact that I am just a friend? Why must you make history repeat? Can't you see now even if we're chatting we're not really chatting but bloody well argueing. Goodness sake, please open your eyes wide and get this in your head. I am officially dating someone whom I really like which doesnt damn well scold me for smallest mistakes I do. I am so sorry to say this but I can't go out with you. You may think differently but I've the best interest in heart. You didn't use your time well last time, its all in the past now. You can forget about you and me on a movie date. On the contrary, I really mean it when I said your band was great since the last time I watched. Whatever it is, I still regard you as a friend. Take care always. |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |