![]() ![]() Back then, you were just so simple. I didn't know how else to describe you. You were so quiet and reserved. I even thought you were kind of weird. I couldn't really read you like I can with others. But later, we talked. When I heard your voice, it wasn't loud, but neither insecure. You were rather talkative now - the complete opposite of what I thought you were. When it was about the things you were familiar with, people almost couldn't stop you talking. Something somehow about you did attract me, big time. But we still were just two strangers. You helped me in everything I was confused about. And you did all that with a gentle smile on your face. You were never complaining if it was hard for you. We soon became friends and later, best friends. I have never found another person who could understand me better than you. I could tell you everything. My deepest fears, secrets, doubts, concerns, thoughts... everything. Even when I was telling the things I considered weird, you never called me insane. And you always had a solution for my problems and a nice word when I was down. There was a period of time we were not communicating that much. I felt as if it was quite a long time - padahal padahal. Aiyah, memories. This is just part of what my mind thought of today. The rest of it, well...stay tuned. (: Labels: it lingers |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |