![]() ![]() Tonning with friends yesterday was simply awesome. Especially when Mus is around. Eventhough there weren't any fun things to do there but Mus always seem to entertain everyone and make smiles on each and everyone of their faces. And yeah of course, (: is around too. I didn't move about or talk that much. I was pretty dead beat for the day actually. I wanted to just shut my eyes and enter the wonderland but I hold. Thank you Rara for inviting friends to your chalet. I'm sure we are all glad to be there anyways. Happy Mothers Day to all Moms! Being a very spoilt child in the family is not easy for you to handle, I know. But you, your patience outnumbered all mothers I've known. Thank you for being understanding and a kick ass mom. Love, with all my heart. Labels: love this song (: |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |