![]() ![]() Pointless saying no to almost anything. The reason for my declining no is something not many can understand. None can ever read through my flustered mind when it comes to this. I figured you might do it and nevertheless, I knew it was coming. I just had to wait till you come forth. I am quite surprised with myself as to how I made these incredible guess or more of a gut feeling. Nevermind about me, what's running through my blurry mind isn't really important. You should know better. Even when I strongly advised a big no-no, I still can be understanding. When its you that my heart desire, it'll never bother me about anything else. Jealousy is natural, idiocy is random but you are one that means something special to me. Yes it might be absurd for all this but hey, points taken now. you're forgiven. What's done is done and I hope it end there. can I have the bubbly you back. pretty please :( |
Search
Credits © All Rights Reserved |